Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Sec 2 Camp

I like the part when we get to do the 'High Elements'. It was scary at first but i managed to overcome my fears. It taught me to 'dare' try something difficult even though you keep telling yourself you cannot do it. I also like the part when we can chit-chat before we sleep. But, one thing i don't like was the tossing of Christine. She was like a fat pig that keep pushing me and Angela when we were sleeping. I also don't like the muddy trekking. It makes my shoe and my track pants dirty and i had to clean it up. So troublesome. Nevertheless, it was a memorable camp experience.

                                                                                          ~Amelia Shafika~
                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment