Tuesday, January 25, 2011

My Experiences during the camp! (Steve Daryl)

FROM:Steve Daryl Chong   


      Based on my experiences during the camp, I think that it was kind of fun but at the same time tiring. I did not like the trekking and sleeping in the the camp because of the trekking is very tiring and the the distance of the trail was very long so as during night times i could not take a sleep so i stayed awake all night long.

     Well, i kind of had a time to admire the scenery of the Bukit Timah Hill and the had a time to learn more about nature when we went for the trekking.What i enjoyed most was the chance of getting to know my classmates very well and having a fun time together. The campfire night was definitely the most entertaining part of the camp for me because of the spectacular performances that the secondary two campers have put up for us. I wish for more adventure camps that lead us to a new place to explore but of course not further than the journey that we have walked to leading us towards the summit of the hill!Well that's all folks! 

                                               He he lol <This is for Fun!> Daryl

No comments:

Post a Comment