Monday, January 24, 2011

Greetings Darlings :)

Hi Young Troopers of 2E1 :)

Thank you for the invitation to the class blog Yasmine. This is certainly a good way to chit-chat (a.k.a gossip) with all of you "offline" from school.

Just dropping by to say that the class has been great so far. It is my pleasure to be your Form Teacher (but so sad, no class photo of me with you guys!?) and I hope that we will have a good journey ahead.

Let's keep up the E1 spirit for 2011 - play hard and work hard. Don't give teachers a chance to write bad comments in my class diaries and....

late-comers + those who I keep nagging about your appearance / attire :
be careful one day I might bite you when I lose my patience. o.O

And don't forget to bring class fund of $2 on Wednesday 26/01 hor. Spread the word please.

We are missing our new troopers - Yi Chin, Jasmine, Daryl and Imran to our family tree!

Cheers,
Ms Chan
(My name is spelt as Ms Francesca Chan) - Not Francessa :/

No comments:

Post a Comment